CTT EPCM Service Subscriber Agreement
THE APPLICANT MUST READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT (“SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT”) BEFORE APPLYING FOR, ACCEPTING, OR USING EPCM SERVICE OF CTT. IF EITHER THE APPLICANT OR THE SUBSCRIBER DOES NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT, DO NOT APPLY FOR, ACCEPT, OR USE THE CTT EPCM SERVICE.
1. SUBSCRIBER OBLIGATIONS
By agreeing the application form and accepting EPCM Service Account, the Subscriber:
2. CTT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time, which govern the use of EPCM Service offered by CTT;
- Agrees that the use of the EPCM Service is solely at his own risk;
- Agrees that no implied or express warranties are given by CTT in relation to the EPCM Service offered by CTT;
- Agrees to fully indemnify CTT for loss to any person or organisation arising from the failure to protect the security and integrity of his EPCM Service Account, or any breach or non-observance or non compliance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Agrees to take all prudent and necessary precautions to protect the confidentiality of his EPCM Service Account and all applicable activation data, and to assume full and sole responsibility for the consequences of any failure to take such precautions;
- Further undertakes that, in the event of his EPCM Service Account being compromised, or suspected to have been compromised, or any circumstance in which the EPCM Service Account should be suspended or deleted, shall immediately notify CTT as well as other parties that with him exchange information, or execute transactions using the EPCM Service;
- Agrees that all information and representations made by him and included in the EPCM Service Account are and will remain true and accurate during the operational period of the same; and CTT has the right to use such information in postal services.
- Agrees that all information supplied in the EPCM Service application process does not infringe in any way the trademarks, company name, or any intellectual property rights of any third party.
CTT hereby agrees with each Subscriber to exercise a reasonable degree of skill and care in performing the obligations and exercising the rights it has as an EPCM Service Provider set out herein. CTT:
- Shall not be responsible for the contents of any transmission, message, or contract adopted by the Subscriber using a EPCM Service by CTT;
- Shall not be responsible for the use of the EPCM Service;
- Reserves its right to amend the provisions of this Agreement from time to time; and
- Further reserves its right to suspend or revoke the EPCM Service Account where CTT suspects a Subscriber EPCM Service Account is compromised, or such compromise is proven, or CTT is properly requested to do so in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the EPCM Service.
By agreeing the EPCM Service subscription terms and accepting EPCM Service Account issued under, the Subscriber warrants to CTT and anyone who relies on his document stamped with an EPCM that:
- All the information provided to CTT in the application is and will remain true and accurate during the operational period of the same;
- No application information provided (including e-mail address) infringes the intellectual property rights of any third parties;
- The application information provided (including e-mail address) has not been and will not be used for any unlawful purpose;
- Since the time of the EPCM Service Account, subscriber has been and will remain the only person possessing any challenge phrase, PIN, software, or hardware mechanism protecting his EPCM Service Account and no unauthorised person has had or will have access to the same; and
- Subscriber is using his/her EPCM Service Account exclusively for authorised and legal purposes consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
CTT warrants that:
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- It will use reasonable care in the creation of the EPCM Service Account to ensure no errors introduced by itself in an EPCM Transaction;
- EPCM Services conform to the EPCM rules and regulations in all material aspects.
CTT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CTT DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET THE SUBSCRIBER REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES CTT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH CTT’S SERVICE. CTT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY THE SUBSCRIBER FROM A THIRD PARTY.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that term or provision will not affect the remainder of this Agreement; this Agreement will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make this Agreement enforceable, valid and, to the maximum extent possible consistent with applicable law, consistent with the original intentions of the parties; and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
6. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Macao Special Administrative Region (“MSAR”). The parties agree that any disputes related to the services provided under this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of MSAR.